COVID-19 and Nebraska Lottery Operations
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to affect Nebraskans, the Nebraska Lottery is monitoring the situation closely. We put the safety of our customers, retailers and staff first. During this ever-changing time, we want everyone to be aware of how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation.
- Nebraska Lottery participation in public events is cancelled until further notice.
- The Regional Lottery Claim Centers in Grand Island, Norfolk, North Platte, and Scottsbluff are closed to the public until further notice. Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln and the Omaha Claim Center remain open, but office hours may be adjusted as more information becomes available. Please call us at 402-471-6100 to confirm office hours before claiming a prize in person.
- We encourage players with prizes up to $19,999 to claim by mail. Claiming by mail is secure and our staff will work to process mailed claims in a timely manner. Please consider sending your claim via certified mail to verify delivery.
- For prizes up to $500, complete the back of the ticket and mail to: Nebraska Lottery Prize Claim, P.O. Box 95145, Lincoln, NE 68509-5145.
- For prizes over $500:
- Sign and complete the back of the ticket
- Fill out a claim form
- Mail the ticket and claim form to: Nebraska Lottery Prize Claim, P.O. Box 95145, Lincoln, NE 68509-5145
- Click here for complete information on claiming prizes.
- Prizes up to $500 can be claimed at lottery retailers, but will be subject to retailer policies and business hours.
- Lottery drawings will continue as scheduled.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will post updates on nelottery.com and our social media channels.
Published on 03/17/2020