Nebraska Lottery Retailers
BENEFITS FOR NEBRASKA LOTTERY RETAILERS
- Increase Customer Traffic - add to the products you offer with minimal start-up costs. Equipment, display unit, supplies and promotional support provided.
- Give your customers an opportunity to win millions in prize money!
- Advertising support - take advantage of the multi-media advertising campaigns and the excitement the Lottery provides. Free point-of-sale is provided.
- Customer Service - a Lottery Sales Rep is assigned to regularly call on your account to provide inventory, sales support, supplies and training.
- Allow cross merchandising opportunities.
- Add fun and excitement - In-store promotional opportunities are available.
5% - COMMISSION on Scratch ticket sales
5.5% - COMMISSION on Lotto ticket sales
1% - SCRATCH VALIDATION BONUS - must participate in the Lottery's inventory system
1% - MERCHANDISING COMMISSION - on settled packs of scratch tickets
1% - High prize Sellers Bonus - for selling winning tickets $1,000 and over (capped at $50,000)
The Nebraska Lottery sells Scratch and Lotto tickets through a retailer network of more than 1,200 locations statewide. Nebraska Lottery retailers range from convenience stores to supermarkets and from service stations to cafes. Nebraska Lottery tickets may not be sold in establishments licensed for the consumption of alcohol on the premises.
Players must be at least 19 in order to purchase and redeem Nebraska Lottery tickets.
Retailers With Websites
Many of the more than 1,250 Nebraska Lottery retailers have websites. Whether you're looking for information on products and promotions, specials and services, or locations and employment these websites are worth a visit.