Summer Jackpot Second-Chance Promotion
Ready to hit the summer jackpot? Win a share of $100,000 with the Jackpot family of Scratch games and the Summer Jackpot Second-Chance Promotion.
How to Enter:
Starting May 1, enter any non-winning Jackpot Scratch game for a chance to be selected as one of the six semifinalists who will participate in the Grand Prize Contest at the Nebraska State Fair on August 26, 2017.
- Submit the ticket serial number and box code from a non-winning $1 - $10,000 Jackpot, $2 - $20,000 Jackpot, $5 - $50,000 Jackpot, or $10 - $100,000 Jackpot Nebraska Lottery Scratch ticket using your MVP Club membership at nelottery.com.
- The number of entries received will be based on the Jackpot game entered as follows:
- $1 - $10,000 Jackpot (game number 945) = 1 Entry;
- $2 - $20,000 Jackpot (game number 946) = 2 Entries;
- $5 - $50,000 Jackpot (game number 947) = 5 Entries; and
- $10 - $100,000 Jackpot (game number 948) = 10 Entries.
- Only non-winning tickets from the four Jackpot Scratch games ($10,000 Jackpot, $20,000 Jackpot, $50,000 Jackpot, and $100,000 Jackpot) can be entered in this contest. Tickets from other Scratch games will not be accepted.
- Tickets may only be entered once, but players may enter as often as they like.
- Players may only enter online. Each ticket can only be entered once. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification.
There will be two separate drawings with three semifinalists selected per drawing.
- Steve Petersen of Gordon
- Carson Blackman of Paxton
- Tamra Woodson of Chadron
May 1 – June 19, 2017
June 20, 2017
- Debby Rouse of Bellevue
- Jeanette Brezina of Papillion
- Michelle Schmidt of Omaha
June 20 – August 8, 2017
August 9, 2017
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CT on the day prior to each drawing. Tickets will only be eligible for the drawing for which they were entered, and will not be carried forward to any future drawings.
Semifinalists will be contacted by a Nebraska Lottery representative following the drawing. MVP Club members are responsible for updating their profile and contact information to make sure it is current. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to direct forfeiture of any prize an MVP Club member may win. The Nebraska Lottery and its staff are not responsible for going to extra lengths to find an MVP Club member that has provided incorrect or incomplete member data. To update your profile, click here.
The six semifinalists for the Summer Jackpot Second-Chance Giveaway Promotion will be entered into a Grand Prize contest to be held on August 26, 2017, at the Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island, Nebraska. At this drawing, the Nebraska Lottery will select:
- One Grand Prize Winner, who will receive $50,000 in cash.
- Five winners of runner-up prizes, consisting of each semifinalist who did not win the grand prize (non-grand prize winning semifinalist). The non-grand prize winning semifinalists will be selected as second place to sixth place winners. Each non-grand prize winning semifinalist will receive a cash prize, as detailed below.
- 2nd place $20,000 cash;
- 3rd place $10,000 cash;
- 4th place $8,000 cash;
- 5th place $7,000 cash; and
- 6th place $5,000 cash.
If you are not an MVP Club member, click here to join the MVP Club.
Click here for complete contest rules.
Published on 04/21/2017