1. The Mega Millions with Megaplier Bonus Raffle promotion will run from 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 17, 2011, to Draw Break (9:00 p.m.) on Friday, November 25, 2011.
2. A numbered Bonus Raffle coupon will follow every $2 qualifying Mega Millions with Megaplier single ticket lotto purchase.
3. Players must retain their Bonus Raffle coupon to determine if they are a winner and to claim ownership of any prize associated with their Bonus Raffle coupon. A player must present the actual Bonus Raffle coupon to a Nebraska Lottery claim center to claim the prize. The Nebraska Lottery does not accept photocopies, scanned images, or any facsimiles of the Bonus Raffle coupon.
4. Each Bonus Raffle coupon is good for one weekly drawing in the week in which it was purchased (as specified in paragraph 9 below). A player may win more than once during this promotion.
5. A Bonus Raffle coupon number must exactly match the winning Bonus Raffle number drawn in order to win.
6. The Nebraska Lottery will provide winning Bonus Raffle numbers by posting on www.nelottery.com as well as in press releases to local media, on the winning numbers telephone hotlines, and on signage posted at Nebraska Lottery retail locations. It is the responsibility of the player to check the winning numbers.
7. Each weekly winner will receive a white iPad 2 64GB with Wi-Fi + 3G for Verizon tablet with a red cover, AppleCare 2-year Protection Plan and a cash award for one year of 3G service. The total cost of the package is $1,245.98. Winners should be aware of this cost and all applicable tax and offset implications.
The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to substitute the prize offered with one of comparable value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. A computer-generated random number generator selection procedure will be used to draw the winning raffle numbers. All drawings will occur at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. Promotion dates and scheduled drawings are subject to change from those advertised.
9. The drawing dates are scheduled as follows:
DRAWING FOR BONUS RAFFLE COUPONS ISSUED FROM
1. September 27, 2011 5:00 a.m. (C.T.) September 17 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) September 23
2. October 4, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) September 23 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) September 30
3. October 11, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) September 30 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) October 7
4. October 18, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) October 7 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) October 14
5. October 25, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) October 14 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) October 21
6. November 1, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) October 21 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) October 28
7. November 8, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) October 28 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) November 4
8. November 15, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) November 4 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) November 11
9. November 22, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) November 11 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) November 18
10. November 29, 2011 9:03 p.m. (C.T.) November 18 to 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) November 25
10. Winning Bonus Raffle coupons must be presented to the Nebraska Lottery for validation. The winning Bonus Raffle coupon may be hand delivered to the Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, or to a regional office located in Scottsbluff, North Platte, Grand Island Norfolk or Omaha. Arrangements for pick-up or delivery of prizes will be coordinated by the Lottery with the individual winners. Travel, time, lodging and expenses incurred by any winner are the sole responsibility of the individual and will not be reimbursed by the Lottery.
11. Winning Bonus Raffle coupons for all drawings must be redeemed no later than 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Friday, December 30, 2011 (4:00 p.m. M.T. if claimed at the Scottsbluff office), in order to claim the prize. Any prize not claimed by this deadline will be forfeited by the Bonus Raffle coupon holder and be given away as a prize in a subsequent promotion.
12. By law, the identity of contest winners is public information. The Nebraska Lottery may release prizewinner information to various media sources and list the winners’ names, hometowns, and photographs on www.nelottery.com and in Nebraska Lottery publications.
13. Each person entering this promotion agrees to abide by these promotion rules and procedures, and by the Nebraska state statutes and all administrative regulations, rules and policies of the Nebraska Lottery. Any disputes will be decided by the Nebraska Lottery and its decisions regarding this contest and its rules are final.
14. Promotion participants must be 19 years of age or older to play and win. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery, its contractors, subcontractors and members of their immediate families residing in their households are ineligible to participate.
15. Prizes are not assignable or transferable except by judicial order. Merchandise prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
16. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
17. Prizes are subject to manufacturer or dealer warranties. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any prize after it is awarded.
18. Promotion rules and procedures are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery.