1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, September 1, 2009, and run until the closing date as announced by the Nebraska Lottery.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for each completed online survey through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com/opinion. The purpose of the survey is to gather various player insights based on surveys produced by Axiom Consumer Research on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery. Survey respondents must complete the survey before his or her entry can qualify and be entered in this contest.
3. A monthly drawing conducted by a random number generator computer program will be held by the Nebraska Lottery on the fifth day (or next business day) of the subsequent month to each monthly contest. For example, the first contest will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, September 1, 2009, and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Wednesday, September 30, 2009. The drawing will be held on Monday, October 5, 2009, and will include all entrants during the month of September. One winner will be selected in each drawing and will receive a prize with an approximate value of $500.
Surveys must be completed within 15 days of the ticket purchase date.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must first purchase a Nebraska Lottery lotto ticket. From there, the player must log in to www.nelottery.com/opinion and complete a survey within 15 days of the ticket purchase date. A player may only enter once per day. Entries will be discarded following each drawing. If players wish to participate in each monthly contest, they must enter each month.
5. Only entries submitted through www.nelottery.com/opinion and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without MVP Club member approval.
8. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5% and 25%, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order.
11. Participants must be 19 years of age or older to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household, as well as those employed at an ad agency or market research firm are ineligible.
12. Participants may currently be enrolled, or choose to enroll in the Nebraska Lottery MVP Club. MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club members login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
13. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.
14. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Nebraska Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.