Power Play Bonus Raffle
The fall Lotto raffle is back with new weekly prizes of HP laptop computers.
Throughout the Nebraska football season, players will have a chance to win great weekly prizes during the Power Play® Bonus Raffle promotion. Starting September 28 and ending November 29, players will receive a Bonus Raffle coupon with each qualifying $2 Powerball® with Power Play single ticket purchase.
Once a week during the promotion, a drawing will occur among the raffle numbers issued that week. Each weekly draw will award an HP laptop computer (model HP X16-1370us). Each Bonus Raffle coupon is good for one weekly drawing during the week in which the ticket was purchased. Players do not need to keep non-winning Bonus Raffle coupons after each applicable draw.
Bonus Raffle coupons will print for single ticket purchases of Powerball with Power Play (a $2.00 purchase), as well as any multiple of $2.00 on a single ticket.
All winners will be announced on the Tuesday following each scheduled drawing. Winning Bonus Raffle numbers will be listed at nelottery.com, on the Nebraska Lottery Player's Hotline (800-224-LUCK), on subsequent Powerball tickets and on signage posted at Lottery retail locations. Click here for drawing dates
TO CLAIM A WINNING BONUS RAFFLE COUPON:
- Your Bonus Raffle coupon must match the winning raffle number exactly.
- Your Bonus Raffle coupon will be good for one weekly draw during the week in which it was purchased.
- You will need your winning Bonus Raffle coupon to claim a prize.
- Winning Bonus Raffle coupons must be claimed at a Nebraska Lottery Claims Center. Click here for Claim Center Locations
- Winning Bonus Raffle coupons for all weekly drawings must be redeemed no later than 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on December 31, 2009 (5:00 p.m. M.T. if claimed at the Scottsbluff office), in order to claim the prize.
Click here for complete promotion rules
MVP Club members have complete control over their profiles. Visit nelottery.com, enter your username and password, and click on LOGIN. When you see the Welcome message, click on Update My Profile to review your registration information. You can maintain an active MVP Club account even if you don't wish to receive further email updates--simply change your Email Preferences in your Profile.
We appreciate your business.