1. This promotion will run from 12:00 p.m. (CT) on November 7, 2012, until 11:59:59 p.m. (CT) on December 20, 2012.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for completing an online survey through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the deadline on December 20, 2012. The purpose of the survey is to test various price game based on samples provided. An MVP Club member must complete the survey before his or her entry can qualify and be entered in this contest.
3. A drawing conducted by a random number generator computer program will be held by the Nebraska Lottery on Friday, December 21, 2012, to select winners for the following prizes:
One (1) First Prize of $1,000 cash;
One (1) Second Prize of $500 cash;
One (1) Third Prize of $250 cash.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership on www.nelottery.com and complete a survey. A player may only enter once.
General Contest Terms
5. Only entries submitted by legally eligible players through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest. Entries must be received between 11/7/2012 and 12/20/2012
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, except as provided in 8., below, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
8. The drawings will be conducted by a computer random number generator program at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
11. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
12. Participants must be 19 years of age or older members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
13. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
14. The lottery is not responsible for incomplete or mis-delivered claim forms or other claims documentation .
15. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.
16. This contest shall be limited to Nebraska residents only.